At Butterworth Property Services we are committed to providing you with an outstanding level of service and a first class carpet clean at an affordable price. We are passionate about getting great results and like to keep as up to date as possible with regular training and investing in new technology.
From cleaning tired looking carpets, removing those unsightly spots and stains from pets or spills, through to reviving your hard floors, we provide an excellent value service every time to our happy customers.
We are also members of Wool Safe approved and Associate Members of the Safe Contractor Approved. This means you can be confident that we have been trained to care for your expensive furnishings correctly, safely and to a high standard.
Why should you choose Butterworth Property Services?
- Fully qualified experienced staff that will discuss all aspects of the job with you during each stage
- Commercial and domestic cleaning available
- We provide a complete service for carpet, hard floor cleaning, marble, tile and grout renewal, saving you time, money and the stress of doing it yourselves or sourcing separate companies.
- We leave your property in immaculate condition so you can enjoy fresh carpets and furniture as good as new.
- We offer a range of treatments including specialist stain removal, stain protection and flood damage restoration
Our high level cleaning services include high level window cleaning with high level pressure washing which keeps the facade of your building clean and limits long term damage from pollutants. With our debris / leaf removal from guttering and drainage pipes you can save hundreds of pounds in expensive hardware. Ventilation and kitchen extraction system cleaning is vital to the safe running of your commercial kitchen are air system, call us today to find out how we can help
With branches based in Lancaster, Carlisle and Penrith, we are ideally situated to help clients across Cumbria and Lancashire with their carpet cleaning, hard floor maintenance, natural stone floor cleaning and restoration needs. We have previously worked with domestic customers, schools, universities, public buildings, hotels, shops and retail outlets, public houses, restaurants and many more. Contact us to find out how we can help on your local number shown at the top of every page.