Professional low moisture carpet cleaning system
Butterworth Cleaning Services are one of the only licensed users of the Dry Fusion carpet cleaning system in South Cumbria, North Yorkshire and Lancashire, putting us above most other competitors when it comes to carpet cleaning ability. This is a Revolutionary NEW Carpet Cleaner! With just 30 minute drying times.
- Dry Fusion system gives a new standard of cleaning never before available.
- The system cleans and dries at the same time we guarantee the carpets will be dry in 30 minutes and available for use.
- Dry Fusion has been developed for today’s carpets.
Dry Fusion is the only carpet cleaning system that hot cleans, deodorises, stain protects then heat dries every type of carpet. It’s all in the same process, and because it is patented, nobody else can use this amazing system of cleaning. By taking all the best features of hot water extraction (hot solution, “Shot of Steam”), the best features of dry cleaning (low moisture, mechanical agitation) and combining them together with the patented hot cleaning pad system that constantly heats the fibres as they are being cleaned – you have some of the most outstanding results ever seen.
Two unique mechanisms work to keep Dry Fusion cleaned carpet virtually stain free to maintain that just cleaned look longer. A Fluorocarbon Resin (a Dupont Specialty) places an invisible protective shield over every fibre during the cleaning process. It helps prevent dry grit, dust as well as spills lodging within the carpet. Even walked in mud and oily spills have difficulty seeping in. Because the fibre is effectively “non stick” when you DRY FUSION clean, vacuuming removes more soil, plus the vacuum cleaner is easier to push.
Working with Pure Fusion
Pure Fusion has been developed specifically for use with the Dry Fusion system on synthetic carpets within the commercial office sector. Pure Fusion is odour-free and can be used in areas that may be sensitive to perfumes such as 24 hour call centres. An anti-soil and anti-static protection is applied during the cleaning process to prevent against premature re-soiling and static within the carpet. Pure Fusion has all the characteristics of the existing Dry Fusion approved cleaning solutions.
Pure Fusion is classified as non-hazardous and is not regarded as a health or environmental hazard under current legislation.
Pure Fusion contains:
- No Toxic or hazardous chemicals.
- No Enzymes.
- No Detergents – it will not leave behind shampoo or detergent residues.
- No Optical brighteners.
- No Bleaching agents.
- No Perfumes- it is completely odour free.
- No Aggressive Alkalis
Dry Fusion is Woolsafe approved and is safe to use on all types on natural and synthetic floor coverings.
With its green credentials, and its ability to leave your carpet clean and dry in just 30 minutes, Dry Fusion is a great choice of carpet cleaning system. Dry Fusion will clean, deodorise, stain-block and heat dry your carpet all in one process.
- Removal of stubborn stains
- Your carpets left smelling fresh and clean
- Build in deodorisation
- Stain protection that allows dust and dirt to be vacuumed away
- Leather suite cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Fully insured and all work guaranteed
- Carpets dry in 30 minutes
- We understand that different customers have different needs when it comes to carpet cleaning.
- For those who want minimum disruption caused to their home or business by our carpet cleaning service, our professional low moisture carpet cleaning system is an excellent choice. It boasts extremely quick drying times, allowing you to get back to using your carpets as quickly as possible.
Known as the Dry Fusion system, this machine allows us to achieve drying times of around 30 minutes because it cleans the carpets and dries them at the same time. In fact, it is the only cleaning system that hot cleans, deodorises, stain protects and heat dries every type of carpet, all in the same process. The machine contains unique mechanisms that work to keep Dry Fusion cleaned carpets virtually stain free. A fluorocarbon resin places an invisible protective shield over every fibre during the cleaning process. This helps to prevent dry grit, dust and spills from sticking in the carpet. Even walked-in mud and oily spills can be removed with this method. The Dry Fusion technique prevents the fibre from sticking, which helps to remove more soil and makes the cleaner itself easier to push, improving the speed and efficiency of our staff.
Carpet and Floor Care are one of the only licensed users of the Dry Fusion system in South Cumbria, North Yorkshire and Lancashire. We couple this commitment to investing in all the best equipment with a commitment to making sure our staff have been properly trained in all the different carpet cleaning techniques we use.
If you want to benefit from the excellent results and fast cleaning times of the Dry Fusion carpet cleaning system, get in touch with Carpet and Floor Care today! We have all the experience necessary to cater to your individual needs, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will be amazed at the results of our service, as we use the best equipment and extensive training to deliver an outstanding cleaning service every time. Although we are highly trained in spot stain removal, there can be stains that are permanent, and we will do our best to identify these and warn you before hand. But in general, most of our customers are impressed by the effectiveness of our cleaning.
This depends on lots of factors such as the density of the carpets being cleaned, the ambient temperature and air humidity, and air flow throughout the premises.
We will recommend several ways to speed up the final drying stage, but with the heating on and some windows open, most of our customer’s carpets are usually dry within 30 minutes. If for any reason we anticipate the drying process to take slightly linger (in unheated or unventilated rooms) we will speed up the drying process with high powered fans and air movers.
This depends on lots of factors such as the density of the upholstery fibres being cleaned, the ambient temperature and air humidity, and air flow throughout the premises. Unlike many companies using underpowered equipment, our vacuum machine has the suction to get your upholstery almost dry after cleaning. We will recommend several ways to speed up the final drying stage, but with the heating on and some windows open, most of our customer’s upholstery are usually dry within an hour of us leaving. If for any reason we anticipate the drying process to take slightly linger (in unheated or unventilated rooms) we will speed up the drying process with high powered fans and air movers.
Lots of natural materials such as ceramic, granite, terrazzo, slate, porcelain tile, concrete and bathtubs have natural voids in them. The larger the void, the more the surface of that material is slip resistant. This void makes a tread for you to walk on. Ceramic or glazed tile, as well as porcelain, are often coated to create a shiny finished look to a floor. These coatings fill in the natural void up to 70%. When the surface is wet, the water fills in the remaining 30% of the void and that is why a floor becomes slippery not allowing any space between the water and the bottom of your foot creating a hydroplane effect.
Slip & Fall Facts
- Slip and fall accidents account for 20,000+ fatalities per year in North America at a rate of 55 people daily.
- Slip and fall accidents are the 2nd leading cause of accidental death & disability after auto accidents.
- Over 540,000 Slip and Fall injuries, requiring hospital care, occur in North America each year.
- Slip and fall accidents account for over 300,000 disabling injuries per year in North America.
- One in three serious bone breaks for seniors result in death within one year of the accident.
- Slip and fall accidents kill more workers than all other combined forms of workplace accidents in North America.
- Slip and fall accidents are the number 1 cause of accidents in Hotels, Restaurants and Public Buildings with 70% occurring on flat and level surfaces.
- Slip and fall accidents are resulting in Worker’s Compensation claims of over $1.8 billion per year.
- Worker’s Compensation & Liability Insurance Rates are increasing at a rate of on average of 20% – 30% per year.
- The total expenses resulting from Slip and fall injuries alone is a $30 million plus per day problem.
- Why is there a critical need for the anti slip treatment of floors in public areas?
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), over one million people in American suffer a slip, trip, and fall injury with a frightening 17, 000 deaths in the U.S. annually because of these injuries. 15 percent of all job related injuries are slip, trip and fall, which accounts for between 12 and 15 percent of all Workers’ Compensation expenses.
- Loss of Life: The fatality rate related to slip and fall accidents is second only to transportation fatalities in the top ten categories of accidental deaths.
- Liability Mitigation: Business owners and operators can mitigate liability by acting prudently in the standard of care maintained for their facilities. Documentation of due diligence and slip resistance testing will enhance standing in any legal issues.
- Insurance Costs: Your insurance premium may be reduced once our anti-slip service has been carried out.
- Surface Volume: Potentially hazardous, tile floors are everywhere across multiple industries due to aesthetic appeal, easy maintenance and durability.
- Common Sense: We should all endeavour to keep our homes and businesses as safe as possible.
- Commercial Applications of our anti-slip treatment service
- Meets OSHA/ADA recommendation
- For use on dirty tiled areas, greasy concrete and any natural stone paved areas
- The floor in McDonald’s Restaurants undergoes a similar slip resistant treatment regularly and has done for nearly 15 years
- Used by holiday resorts, cruise line companies and theme parks
- We can advise you on the aftercare of the floor once we have treated it so it maintains the integrity of the tile or slippery surface
Large corporations like McDonald’s have been using this type of anti slip solution for over a decade, but it is arguably even more important for small businesses to protect themselves against litigation and court proceedings caused by an employee or client becoming injured on their premises. Even if you don’t own a business, our anti slip service can protect you and your family. We’ve all experienced slippery tiles in the bath or shower, and they can present a real danger when you’re climbing in and out these areas, regardless of your age. With our anti slip service, you no longer have to worry about slips and falls in the bathroom that could potentially result in serious injuries, and you don’t have to change the appearance of these hard surfaces at all.
Our treatment leaves an invisible “tread-like” pattern on ceramic tile and other mineral based materials, including quarry tile, marble, slate, stone and concrete. The treatment works to increase the slip coefficient (slip resistance) of the surface to which it is applied. The minimum standard of OSHA and ADA are .5 or better. We increase the slip coefficient to levels of .6 or better.
Underwriters Laboratory & American Society of Testing and Materials Coefficient Standards*
- .60 or above Very Safe
- .50 to .59 Relatively Safe
- .40 to .49 Dangerous
- .35 – .39 Very Dangerous
Ceramic Tile Institute Coefficient Standards**
- .60 or Above Slip Resistant
- .50 to .59 Conditionally Slip Resistant
- Less than .50 Questionable
This floor treatment has no harmful effects on tile or grout and provides excellent slip resistant safe footing on wet floor surfaces that far exceed floor safety standards mandated by OSHA and The American Disability Act.
- Minimum disturbance
- this is not a coating so nothing to ‘Wears-Off’
- Creates a tread/grip like sure Footing
- Safe for the environment, Non-Toxic and Odorless
- Does Not Alter Appearance of Tile or Grout
Generally all spills should be cleaned up as soon as possible to keep Marble flooring in the best condition. Marble is an alkali rock, which means it is particularly vulnerable to acidic spillages such as fruit juices and ketchup. If left untreated, these spills can discolour and damage the floor.
Any floor which has been taken to a shiny, reflective finish, will eventually lose some of that shine from regular wear and tear. Generally the culprit is microscopic dust and dirt which has been trodden into the floor underfoot. This is quite normal and is a sign that the floor would benefit from a polish and possibly a coat of sealer.
The equipment we use to polish Marble flooring makes a small amount of noise but is generally not disruptive to the surrounding area. If you would prefer us to carry out our work at a specific time so as to minimise any possible disruption to your business do let us know and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.
This depends on a number of things including the amount of use that the floor gets and the material that the tiles are made from. Most tiled floors require professional cleaning at least once a year and it’s not unusual for floors in busy areas to require treatment several times a year. If in doubt, speak to our team.
Contact us for a quote
Get in touch today to find out how we can help with your cleaning requirements.